[Highlight Of The Day]
- Today we started with a new story about Ã¢â‚¬Å“The Bat, The Bramble and The CormorantÃ¢â‚¬Â. We first had a short discussion and using KWL chart as anchor chart, we jotted our knowledge, our wonders. Then they read 3 articles on Bat, Bramble and Cormorant.
- We discussed the questionnaire created by all the students and gave critical feedback to the peers in order to convert our blahÃ‚Â questions into good questions.
- Watch this tutorial-Ã‚Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm3KyqbaMJA and step by step create a google form on the topic discussed in the class yesterday. (i.e how healthy is our country?)
- Read this link before you start creating the questionnaire and apply your understanding of the same while creating the questionnaire in your notebook.-Ã‚Â https://www.mathsisfun.com/data/survey-questionnaire.html
- (You need to create a questionnaire in your math notebook before creating a google form.)
- Play this game on biased and unbiased questionnaire-Ã‚Â http://www.harcourtschool.com/activity/party_time/