- Learners framed the central idea and derived the lines of inquiry.
Central Idea: Changes people experience at different stages of their lives affect their evolving sense of self.
-Different changes that we experience during puberty (change)
-Cultural beliefs associated with pubertal changes (Perspective)
-How do we accept and evolve through these changes (Responsibility)
Learner Profile: open minded, balanced
Attitude: Appreciation, Respect, Empathy
Skills: Self-management– healthy lifestyle, informed choices, safety.
- Students read the chapter “A fable of fortune” in the class and answered the questions related to the chapter.
- Students explored the etiquettes to be considered while conducting a survey.
- Watch your public speaking videoÃ‚Â hereÃ‚Â and answer the following questions in your language notebook.
– Ã‚Â What did you like about your speech?
– What would you like to do better?
– What steps can you take to improve your next speech?
- Write a gist of the story read in the class today- “A fable of fortune” in your language notebook.
- Write the framed central idea, LOIs, key concepts in your UOI notebook. Also, note down the identified attitudes, learner profile and skills for the unit.
LD: Complete Week 9 day 5 and weekend task. (Due on Monday)