- WOW:- Hibernation\ Migration
- Read alouds from the Senior KG bookÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s list
- Y- box practice
- Introduction of cylinder shape(2 sides and 0 corners) and making connections of the cylinder shape with real life examples.
- Revision of patterns with 4 attributes.(identifying the pattern,extending and creating a pattern)
- Introduction of number names from 91 -99
- Revision of half past clock ,number number names and patterns was done through centers.
- Revision of all word families done till date.
- Revision of ‘ai’, ‘oa’ and ‘ie’ diagraphs and their words.
- Guided and independent reading of the Cambridge readers was done.
- Transdisciplinary theme: Where we are in place & time.
- Central idea: To meet their needs people construct houses based on the location & availability of resources.
Tuning in of the unit was done through gallery walk and KWL chart.
- Please ensure that your child is present throughout this week as we have y-box practice going on.
- Regularly practice the dialogues sent by the teacher with your child.
- Kindly avoid taking leaves for your child.
- Please check the costume for the y-box as sent by your HRT.
Sr. KG Team