[Highlight Of The Day]
- A rich discussion was taken up in the class on a few meaningful and abstract topics from the Page no. 83 of Empowering English textbook. Students first jotted down points individually which were later putÃ‚Â up on a chart for class discussion. The topics discussed were Ã¢â‚¬ËœReal vs MechanicalÃ¢â‚¬â„¢, Ã¢â‚¬ËœComfort zoneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ and Ã¢â‚¬ËœLove and habitÃ¢â‚¬â„¢. This helped studentsÃ‚Â conduct meaningful discussions and develop their thinking skills.
- We, as a class, discussed the question-answers of the chapter”Two dogs on the moon”
- Learners tried to learned means of interpreting a given data in order to arrive at a conclusion.
- Answer questions 1-6 from Page 83 of Empowering English (To be done in Language notebook) (Due on Thursday)
- Play game on measures of central tendency- http:/
/www. kidsmathgamesonline. com/ numbers/ meanmedianmode. html
- Watch this video step by step in order to understand interpretation of the data-Ã‚Â https://learnzillion.com/lesson_plans/2657-2-understand-that-a-data-display-can-give-an-informal-representation-of-a-dataset-s-shape-center-and-spread-c#
- After playing the game and watching the video, interpret each and every question separatelyÃ‚Â from our form in your Math note book.
- Go through thisÃ‚Â Research PaperÃ‚Â example in order to understand how your research (on organizing the party) needs to be consolidated in a google doc. Create your own research paper similarly and drop the doc in the folder shared with you.