Lets glance through the work done by students in this week:
1. Students explored further about how to analyse the data by finding out the averages that include mean, median, mode, range and inter-quartile range of the given discrete data.
2. They have also learnt how to calculate missing sum of the observation or data if the mean and number of observation is given to them.
3. They have completed exercise 11.8 based on the understanding of mean median,, mode, range and inter-quartile range.
4. Worksheet was given to the students to solve some other questions based on mean related to missing figure in google classroom for their further practice on word problems.
5. Students further learnt to find out the averages that include mean, and modal class of the given grouped discrete data and grouped continuous data and completed exercise 11.9 and 11.10.