[Highlight Of The Day]
- Learners creatively presented their researched data in front of the class.
- Learners Ã‚Â read the article Ã¢â‚¬Å“By Popular DemandÃ¢â‚¬Â- written byBy Kathiann M. Kowalski.Ã‚Â Also, they discussed the benefits and pitfalls of popularism after reading the article.
- Imagine that you are invited as a guest speaker for the same unit, next year. Write a narrative on what are the things you would talk about?( You may want to talk about- Your feelings at the initial stages of the unit, How you became confident using dictionary terms and are comfortable talking about it now as well, how you have become open-minded and appreciative of differences in individuals while growing up as well as the cultural differences, Your main takeaways from the unit.) ( To be done on journal sheets)
- Complete the mix bag homework posted by Rachana Ma’am.
- Check the links shared on your e-mail about the creative representation of data as discussed in the class. (this homework is mentioned in detail in the mail)