Here’s what we did:
- Students were shown one TED video on Ã¢â‚¬ËœWhy x is unknown?Ã¢â‚¬â„¢. Students got to know from where the x letter for unknown came from.
- We started with a new topic Ã¢â‚¬ËœEquationsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ wherein students were explained through balance scale example. Students were thoroughly explained with important notes. Logic behind direct way of solving equation was explained to students.
- Students also understood two other methods of solving equations i.e. Solution by inspection and Solution by guess, check and improve.
- Students were shown one animated video on Equations. They very well understood the equation balancing method.
- Students did exercise sums on Equations. Doubts were catered and made clear to them.
- Weekend H.W. has been given.
Thanks and Regards,
Grade 7 Math team