- An article on ‘Galaxies’ was read and explained in the class. Students were asked to re-read, comprehend and answer the questions related to the same.
- The students completed the back exercises given at the end of the Chapter No. 6.
- Students were explained the property of ‘Zero’ and ‘One’ in the context of multiplication.
- Students solved a worksheet related to grouping andÃ‚Â multiplication facts.
UOI: How the world works:
- Students learned about the conditions on earth that support life through a video.
- Language notebook: Students will punctuate the sentences from EE book page no. 56
- ICT: Practice the following steps to enhance your ICT skills:
(Note: Students can choose any topic of their choice and add the information accordingly)
- Ã‚Â Open a new Google slide
- Rename the presentation
- Give suitable title to the slides
- Ã‚Â Write the information about your topic
- Duplicate a slide
- Delete a slide
- Change the theme
- Change the layout
- Change the background
- Share the presentation with the HRT.
Namrata and Shruti 🙂