Grade9 – All
Homework assigned by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Date: Wed Feb 15 2017 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: No
Details: Dear Parents and students,
Please take a note of the below details.
Unit Test no: 9
Date of the unit test: 15th February, 2017 (Day- 3) Wednesday
Duration of the test: 45 minutes
Total marks: 30
Trigonometry & Bearings
1) Sharing of resources during the test will strictly not be allowed.
2) In case of any doubt in the above topics, get them cleared from your Math teacher a day before the unit test. Doubts will not be catered on the day of Unit Test.
3) Apart from exercises given in your book, extra worksheets provided are also to be considered to refer.
4) This unit test would be conducted in your respective IM slot.
5) It is compulsory to bring your own GDC. Sharing of the same will strictly not be allowed during the test.
Grade- 9 Math Teachers
Expected Time: 45
INFERENCE RIDDLESÃ¢â‚¬â€making your own riddles based on the facts.
Continuing the previous session of Inference riddles, today the learners confidently created their own riddles based on the facts they knew on an A-4 size paper. It was both fun and learning.
- I am energetic and strong,
You have me and you never go wrong.
Have me with different flavours,
I am a drink and white in colour. Who am I? —- MILK
I come in colours and you like me. Who am I?—- PEN
- I can be dangerous, I might blow my top
I am part of the Earth, I can erupt suddenly. Who am I?—– VOLCANO
- Humans and animals have me; IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m your bodyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s hardest part
You see me when you smile. Who am I ?—–TEETH
- My mother is a queen; I am an insect
I live in a colony; I live in a hive. Who am I ?—–BEE
Please note that from tomorrow till 13th Feb, you will have full day practice for X-box, wherein you are expected to get only your charged chromebooks to school.
Please also note that you have a unit test tomorrow(day 5).
Thanks and Regards,
Grade 8 team.
Students were explained the property of Zero and One in the context of multiplication.
Teacher discussed the Inquiry cycle of this unit andÃ‚Â discussion on Earth was taken through a Google slide.
Grade11 – All
Homework assigned by: email@example.com
Submission Date: Mon Feb 20 2017 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: No
Details: Dear Students,
You will have Physics unit test on 20 Feb 2017(Day 5).
Topic Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Energy Production
1. Energy sources
2. Thermal energy transfer
Time duration:45 mins
Expected Time: 45 mins
Learners understood the meaning of remainders or left over through visible thinking and equal distribution. They played a game Ã¢â‚¬Â Fire on the MountainÃ¢â‚¬Â and formed groups using monetro cubes for better understanding.
“Source” (one of the five aspects) was taken up in class where learners’ were showed a video. Later students wrote their reflection along with the points noted down by them in a booklet.
Note: Reading log and goals will be reviewed tomorrow.
UOI: How the world works
Discussion on Ã¢â‚¬Å“Solar eclipseÃ¢â‚¬Â and Ã¢â‚¬Å“Lunar EclipseÃ¢â‚¬Â was taken through a Google slide and a video.
1.An article related to ‘Pluto’ was read in the class (in integration with our current unit).
2. Pronouns were revised through a worksheet.
Bhumika Manglani (HRT)
Day – 4, Wednesday.Ã‚Â
U O I:Ã‚Â Discussed the five aspects pertaining to the natural resources and the various information seeking strategies.
Language: Chapter no 13 Ã¢â‚¬â€œKey Idea Titles from Empowering English book was done.
Read-aloud was conducted.Ã‚Â
Have a good day! 🙂
Day 4, Wednesday
Language: Learners were introduced to locate the files on drive, to download and rename the files.
Math: Ã‚Â Learners understood the meaning of remainders or left over through visible thinking and equal distribution.
UOI:Ã‚Â Learners revised the 5 aspects of case study and the ILC(Information Literacy Cycle).
Have a nice day 🙂
1) Students were explained the property of Zero and One in the context of multiplication.
2) Students wrote the tables of 2,3 and 4 in the notebook and the multiplication grid given.
- UOI: How the world works:
1) Students learned about phases of moon, solar and lunar eclipses through a video.
Note: Tomorrow students of Wonder class have their health check- up, please be present.
Shruti and Namrata 🙂