UOI : Below are the questions you need to answer, in your UOI notebook, based on the movie you watched today.
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“Changes people experience at different stages of their lives affect their evolving sense of selfÃ¢â‚¬Â explain this statement in context of the movie.
- What are the challenges faced by an Adult?
- What are the challenges faced by an adolescent?
- What is your key take away from the movie?
- Which qualities of the characters helped them cope with the challenges? What finally helped them achieve normalcy?
- What are the similarities and differences between you and Anna?
Write the speech in Journal sheet-
- Imagine you are invited as a guest speaker for the same unit, next year. Write a narrative on what are the things you would talk about?( You may want to talk about- Your feelings at the initial stages of the unit, how you became confident using dictionary terms and are comfortable talking about it now as well, how you have become open minded and appreciative of differences in individuals while growing up as well as the cultural differences, Your main take aways from the unit.)
- OPINIONS AND FEELINGS CONCERNING THE Ã¢â‚¬Å“OPPOSITEÃ¢â‚¬Â SEX. You can consider the following questions in their essays: 1) In what ways are you different from other students in your class? 2) How are you the same as other students in your class? 3) Is friendship with the other gender different from same gender friendship? How and why? 4)Do you change your actions and activities when youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re in the presence of the other gender?