- Read aloud from Senior KG book list and Cambridge Reader list
- Phonological Awareness:- Revision of syllables, phonemes and sentence formation
- WOW – Building Material
- TDT: Where we are in place & time.
- Central idea: To meet their needs people construct houses based on the location & availability of resources.
- Students compared the houses in 2 different regions through Venn Diagram
- Revision of different techniques of addition through worksheets
- Revision of clock and all the operations done till date through Learning centers
- Introduction of the digraph Ã¢â‚¬Å“ooÃ¢â‚¬Â and Ã¢â‚¬Å“OOÃ¢â‚¬Â with an action and a song.
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã¢â‚¬ËœooÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ words: look, took, shook, hook, book, good, wood, wool, tooth, hood,
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã¢â‚¬ËœOOÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ words: moon, soon, frooti, foot, fool, stool, cool, zoo,roof, proof, boom, tool, Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â root, groove, kangaroo, food
- Revision of Tricky words : me, do, why, where, who was done
- Copy writing of few sentences on themselves under the title Ã¢â‚¬Å“This is meÃ¢â‚¬Â
Language:Ã‚Â Writing of ‘ng’ , ‘ee’ and ‘or’ words in notebook (one time)
Math:Ã‚Â Addition worksheet
Important:Ã‚Â If your child is reflecting or inquiring at home, kindly inform the HRT through Daily diary.
Sr. KG Team.