The following topics have been discussed in ICT classes:
Unit 9 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Audiences
9.1 Audience appreciation
- Show a clear sense of audience when planning and creating ICT solutions
- Analyse the needs of an audience
- Explain why solutions must meet the needs of the audience
9.2 Legal, moral, ethical and cultural appreciation
- Explain the need for copyright legislation and the principles of copyright relating to computer software (e.g. software piracy)
- Describe methods that software producers employ to prevent software copyright being broken
- Discuss the legal, moral, ethical and cultural implications of creating an ICT solution
- Create ICT solutions that are responsive to and respectful of the needs of the audience
- Discuss why the internet is not policed (although legislation is enforced in some countries) and the effects of this, including the existence of inappropriate sites
A small but interesting debate was conducted on the topic – “Should Internet be policed?”. Learners were divided into two groups for the debate.
Activities 9c and 9d from textbook were also done.
Thanks & Regards,
Mayur Patel, Nazim Pirani