Here what we did this week:
- Students could understand how to substitute values of variables into the formula.
- They did rigorous practice of the same from the textbook.
- Students could also understand how to convert temperature on different scales i.e. from celsius to Fahrenheit and vice-versa.
- Students were given a worksheet to practice temperature based questions in class, remaining has been given as homework.
- Students also worked on understanding different patterns and how to create a formula based on the pattern.
- students could also verify on the formula they have made, whether it is correct or no.
- Enough time was given in class to complete questions.
- Remaining questions will be homework for the students.
Thanks and Regards,