Dear Parents and students,
- Set theory
- Direct and Inverse variation
- Quadratic equation
- Recapitulation of number includes
- Vocabulary for sets of numbers
- Estimations and rounding
- Standard form
- Speed, distance and Time
- Ratio and proportion
7. Ã‚Â Recapitulation of Algebra includes
- Algebraic representation and manipulation
- Further algebraic representation and manipulation
- Linear and Simultaneous equations
- Laws of Indices
- Formulae and expressions
- Substituting in expressions
Apart form your textbook, all other work booklets or soft copies shared on google classroom or other wise will be considered as a part of your syllabus.
There will be three papers in International Mathematics – Extended exam :
Use of GDC is allowed in Paper 4.
- All the instructions will be available on the cover page of the question booklet.
- Entire paper is to be written in the space provided in question booklet. No additional graphs orÃ‚Â supplementaryÃ‚Â is provided.
- Formula list will be provided in the question paper for paper 2 and 4.
- All the resources needs to be carried by you. Sharing of which will not be allowed.
- Graphs will be provided to you in the paper itself
In case of any query or concern, please feel free toÃ‚Â approach any of the Grade- 9 Math educator.
Thanks and Regards,
Grade 9 Math team