Dear Parents and students,
- Set theory
- Direct and Inverse variation
- Quadratic equation
- Recapitulation of number includes
- Number Types
- Approximations and estimations
- Fractions, decimals and percentages
- Ratio and proportion
- Operations and brackets
- Number Equivalents
- Simple Interest and Compound interest
- Rounding Numbers
- Powers and roots (Exponents)
- Profit and loss
7. Recapitulation of Algebra 1 includes
- Difference of two squares
- Equations containing brackets and fractions
- Formulae and expressions
- Substituting in expressions
- Brackets and simplifying
- Evaluating Expressions
- Linear equations
- Forming Equations
- Equations involving fractions
- Problems solved by linear equations
- Algebraic Fractions.
Apart form your textbook, all other work booklets or soft copies shared will be considered as a part of your syllabus.
There will be three papers in International Mathematics Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Core exam:
1. Paper 1 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 45 minutes Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 40 marks
Compulsory short response questions based on the syllabus mentioned.
Use of GDC is not permitted.
2. Paper 3 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1 hour 45 minutes Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 96 marks
Compulsory medium to extended response questions based on the syllabus mentioned.
Use of GDC is allowed in Paper 3.
3. Paper 5 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1 hour Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 24 marks
Paper 5 will include one investigation question.
Use of GDC is allowed in Paper 5.
All the instructions will be available on the cover page of the question booklet.
Entire paper is to be written in the space provided in question booklet. No additional graphs or supplementary is provided.
Formula list will be provided in the question paper for paper 1 and 3.
All the resources needs to be carried by you, sharing of which will not be allowed.
In case of any query or concern, please feel free to approach me.
Thanks and Regards,