Language : Students were read aloud the book: Ã¢â‚¬ËœI Will Not Ever Never Eat a TomatoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢Ã‚Â by Lauren Child to tune them into Ã¢â‚¬ËœDialoguesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢. Next, they were given a passage on Ã¢â‚¬ËœMy DogÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ through which teacher modeling of adding dialogues was done. Later, they worked in groups and added two more dialogues to the passage.
Math: Students solved word problems having different operations. Later, the teacher clarified doubts.
U.O.I : Students watched a video on Demand and Supply after which they filled a graphic organizer. They also identified the first line of inquiry of the unit.
UOI:Ã‚Â Create a Goods and Services T- Chart in your UOI notebook while identifying, noting and bifurcating the answers to the question mentioned below:
* What are the things you did after getting up from bed?
* What items did you use in getting ready?
* What did you eat and what did you use to eat?
* What did you eat for lunch? Who served it?
* How did you get home? Who dropped you home?
Pen license awardees : Shubham, Hetvi, Harsh, Akshita, Raj, Kshiraj