- Summative assessment of Informative report writing was conducted.
- The students listened to the story Ã‚Â “Too much noise” and framed questions using 5Ws and 1H strategy along with the teacher.
- Dictation was conducted. (1st March).
- The teacher revised the concept of multiplication with regrouping using area model and traditional method.
- Reflection of the prior knowledgeÃ‚Â activity of the new unit was done.
- The students will Ã‚Â write the first paragraph from the passage , The Forest Picnic in google drive and share with their friends. (refer the language notebook)
- Frame sentences: space, Earth, technology, galaxy, moon, orbit.
- Find the product: 34 Ãƒâ€” 3 , 58 Ãƒâ€” 2 , 26 Ãƒâ€” 4, 56 Ãƒâ€” 5 , 48 Ãƒâ€” 3.(Vertical multiplication: Solve with traditional as well as area method)
- Mix bag worksheet.
- Word problems:
1)A town has 4Ã‚Â post offices. In each post office there areÃ‚Â 12Ã‚Â workers. How many workers do the post offices have in total?
2)Each child has 6 blocks. If there are 14 children, how many blocks are there in total?
3)A teacher has 3 boxes of chalk. Each box has 14 pieces of chalk. How many pieces of chalk does the teacher have in all?
4)A summer camp has 6 cabins, and 12 campers can sleep in each cabin. How many campers can the cabins hold?
- Learn tables from 2 to 10 on a regular basis.
Refer to the image below for reference :
- The students need to submit all the homework on Monday (6th March).