- Read aloud of the book Ã¢â‚¬ËœGrandfatherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s JourneyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ by Allen S was done and a discussion was taken up in the class.
- Dictation was conducted.
- Students read the story Ã¢â‚¬ËœBad companyÃ¢â‚¬Ëœ. They identified the beginning, middle and end of the story and wrote the story in their language notebook under three different headings
- Ã‚Â Students revised the tables with the teacher and then solved multiplication word problems using Area model and traditional method.
- Formative assessment of Dodging Tables was conducted.
- Learn and revise the tables from 6 to 9.
- Math notebook: Solve the following word problems using area method and traditional method(Vertically):
a. Maria has 8 T-shirts and each t-shirt has 12 buttons. How many buttons are there on all the T-shirts?
b. There are 48 toffees in a jar. How many toffees are there in 6 such jars?
3. Students have to type the story ‘Bad Company’ in google document, this will help students improve their typing speed.