Stars of the day Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚Â
- For showing positive behaviour at home Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Helly
- For being reflective in class Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚Â Dhruvi
Well done!!! 🙂 😀
Students read the case study of different young children in groups and discussed the reasons for their migration and identified them as push Ã‚Â or pull factors.
Students revised all the steps of the Writing Process orally with the teacher. Students did the Prewriting and drafting (Draft 1) of their own story focusing on all the essential elements of the story. They also revised their work using ARMS strategy.
- Complete the given language worksheet.
The link of the story is given below-
- SolveÃ‚Â the following word problems in math notebook.
1. My mother bought 58 packs of peanut-butter cups. Each pack has 4 cups. How many cups are there altogether?
2. Mihir wants to buy a toy of Rs.89. If he buys 7 toys, how many rupees will he spend in all?