Here’s what we did this week:
- Students learned about different angles made by parallel lines(Corresponding angles, alternate angles, co-interior angles, supplementary angles). They could also build a relationship between these angles. For this they did an activity, where they drew a pair of parallel lines and a transversal cutting these lines. They measured each angle and then it became easier for them to relate different angles.
- They learnt about different mathematical terminologies used in the lines and angles.
- Students were given enough practice from a worksheet and their textbook.
- Students further learnt how to construct different angles(30, 45, 60, 90 and 120)
- This week they also got some slots to prepare for their coming annual performance.
Thanks and Regards,