Here’s what we did this week:
- Students did revision on the units which are expected to come in final term.
- We have started with a new topic – Probability. This is not a part of their final term syllabus but will be a part of Grade 10 syllabus.
- In Probability, students were made aware of mathematical terminologies used in the unit along with its conceptual understanding.
- As a tuning in activity, students were given some plates where a statement was written and they were expected to put that plate in the most appropriate category. Different categories being Likely, highly likely, equally likely, highly unlikely and unlikely. Based on this activity, discussion on Probability was carried forward.
- Another activity to explain theoretical and experimental probability, each student was given a coin and were they were asked to flip it 2 times, then 10 times and then 50 times. They were asked to write their observations. Discussion of the same was taken ahead.
- Combined event has also been taught to the students.
- Students have practiced questions on probability from their text book.
- Revision of the topics which are a part of their final term syllabus will be taken in last cycle before exams.
Thanks and Regards,