- Update all the sub-sheets in your main research spreadsheet .
- Create a document for each Line of Inquiry and move all of them in the folder.
- Form the questionnaire for you primary research and share it with your mentor and teachers.
- Update your PYP echibiton journal referring to yesterday’s blogpost.
- Write the answers to the following worksheet in A4 sheet
Change the following into indirect speech.
1. The girl said, Ã¢â‚¬ËœIt gives me great pleasure to be here this evening.Ã¢â‚¬â„¢
2. The man said, Ã¢â‚¬ËœI must go as soon as possible.Ã¢â‚¬â„¢
3. She said, Ã¢â‚¬ËœI donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t want to see any of you; go away.Ã¢â‚¬â„¢
4. The teacher says, Ã¢â‚¬ËœIf you work hard, you will pass.Ã¢â‚¬â„¢
5. He said, Ã¢â‚¬ËœI have won.Ã¢â‚¬â„¢
6. He said, Ã¢â‚¬ËœLetÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s wait for her return.Ã¢â‚¬â„¢
7. Alice said, Ã¢â‚¬ËœHow clever I am!Ã¢â‚¬â„¢
8. Ã¢â‚¬ËœWhich way did she go?Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ asked the young man.
9. He said to me, Ã¢â‚¬ËœWhere are you going?Ã¢â‚¬â„¢
10. Ã¢â‚¬ËœPlease wait here till I return,Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ she told him.