Star of the Day- The learners of Grade 4- FortitudeÃ‚Â 😃
TheÃ‚Â students conducted the Business Fair, which was a great learning experience and a big hit! After the fair, they spent time counting the money earned. The money will be given to them on Monday.
The students read and comprehended Chapter- 22 of the reader.
Write about your experience of Business Fair conducted today taking the following hints:
- A key learning from the business fair
- Skills and sub-skills applied during the business fair (mention how and where you applied them)
- Two things that you liked the most during the process of planning and conducting the business fair.
- Two things that you could have done in aÃ‚Â better way.
A) Solve the following:
- Yashvi had 24 beads. 6 were yellow, 6 were orange, 5 were red, and 7 were purple. What fraction of her beads were EITHER red or purple?
- Siddharth collects sports cards. He has six baseball cards, three football cards, four hockey cards, and three basketball cards. What fraction of his sports cards are hockey cards? Make sure you reduce the fraction to its lowest terms.
- A train arrives at the station with 150 passengers on board. 2/5 of the passengers get off the train at Bombay. How many passengers are still in the train ?
- If Shloka ate 5/12 of a pie and Manya ate 2/5 of a pie, find out who ate more pie and by what fraction?
B) Simplify the following fractions to their lowest form:
Note: Students have to revise the tables till 12. ThereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be a dodging test of the same on Monday.