Here’s what we did this week:
- We started with a new topic Ã¢â‚¬ËœTrianglesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢. Students learnt about classification of Triangles.
- Further students made two different triangles and measured each angle of a triangle and did sum of all the angles of a triangle. Through this experiment, they understood that angles in a triangle always add up to 180 degrees.Ã‚Â
- Then students learnt Ã¢â‚¬ËœExterior angle of a triangleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢. It was explained through hypothetical values. They understood that exterior angle of a triangle equals to the sum of the opposite two interior angles of a triangle.
- This week they got two days to prepare for their annual performance.
- Weekend H.W. has been given.
Thanks and Regards,
Grade 7 Math Team