Here’s what we did this week:
- New topic Ã¢â‚¬ËœQuadrilateralsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ was explained to the students.
- Further the basic properties of quadrilaterals were discussed wherein students understood the properties and did exercise sums for the same in the class. Answers were cross checked and doubts were made clear to them.
- Summative assessment papers of unit 6 were given and doubts were made clear to them.
- Formative Assessment in form of online test was conducted for the unit Ã¢â‚¬ËœLetÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s understand and appreciate the beauty around usÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ in the Unit Test Slot on D-5 (04/04/2017).
- Pen and paper summative assessment of Unit 7 for Criterion A – Knowing and understanding was conducted.
- Project based summative assessment task of Unit 7 for criterion C and D was explained and discussed with students in detail along with its task specific rubric. Submission date for the same is 13/04/2017 i.e. Thursday Day 6.
- Students were provided with mixed bag revision worksheet pertaining to the entire syllabus of grade 7 Mathematics through Google classroom. Copy of it is also uploaded on parent student resource folder.
- Weekend homework: Students need to appear for Mock examination paper. Details regarding the same is shared through blog and Google classroom.
Thanks and Regards,
Grade 7 Math team