Here’s what we did this week:
- New topic Ã¢â‚¬ËœQuadrilateralsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ was explained to the students.
- Further the basic properties of quadrilaterals were discussed wherein students understood the properties and did exercise sums for the same in the class.Ã‚Â
- Formative Assessment in form of online test was conducted for the unit Ã¢â‚¬ËœLetÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s understand and appreciate the beauty around usÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ in the Unit Test Slot on D-5 (04/04/2017).
- Pen and paper Summative Assessment of Unit 7 for Criterion A – Knowing and understanding was conducted.
- Project based Summative Assessment task of Unit 7 for criterion C and D was explained and discussed with students in detail along with its task specific rubric. Submission date for the same is 13/04/2017 i.e. Thursday (Day 6).
- Students were provided with mixed bag revision worksheet pertaining to the entire syllabus of grade 7 Mathematics through Google classroom. Copy of it is also uploaded on Parent and Student resource folder.
- Weekend homework: Students need to appear for Mock examination paper. Details regarding the same is shared through blog and Google classroom.
Thanks and Regards,
Grade 7 Math team