Stars of the day Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
1. For being reflective in the class – Aryan, Anshul, Tanush.
2. For getting certificate in school event Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Hriya.
- Students started with a Debate on the topic Ã¢â‚¬Å“Food PolicyÃ¢â‚¬Â. Later, the students revised the process and co-created an advertisement for selling the book Ã¢â‚¬Å“The Magic FingerÃ¢â‚¬Â along with the teacher.
You are a realtor (a person who deals in the buying and selling of property) who wants to sell the planet – Mars in our solar system. You have to create an advertisement including 4-5 interesting facts about the planet. You may refer to the following guiding questions:
- Planet name?
- What number is the planet from the sun?
- What is the distance from earth?
- What is the closest planet? How far away is that?
- What makes up the atmosphere? (Temperature, weather, etc.)
- Ã‚Â What makes up the surface? (Any crustal activity? For example: quakes, volcanoes, etc.)
- What is its mass?
- Does the planet have any moons and/or rings? If so, what are their names?
- Ã‚Â What is its orbital period? (How long does it take it to orbit the sun? How many Ã¢â‚¬Å“earth yearsÃ¢â‚¬Â is that?)
- What is its rotation period? (How long does it take spin once around its axis?)
- What, if any, myth or legend is about this planet?
- Have any space missions visited this planet? Which ones? Did they land or just fly by?
- Anything else interesting? (Scientists have found frozen ice on Mars)
Note: You can write an interesting slogan for the advertisement. Also, do not forget to include the person or place to contact).