Please note the revised transport route which will be applicable from Monday, 3 July 2017 onwards.
Students of Jr.Kg will now leave from school by 3:15 pm bus route. Parents are requested to please refer to the bus route to pick your child accordingly.
In case of any query, please do let us know.
Kindly refer to the poster for the revised uniform policy.
Please note that:
- If a student is wearing a coloured rubber band, coloured hair pin or a coloured hair band, there will not be any warnings given for it. A black coloured rubber band, hair pin or a hair band will be issued from the school store and the amount will be deducted from the studentâ€™s imprest account. Also, if the socks worn by the student are not predominantly black, a new pair of predominantly black socks will be given to the student and the amount again will be deducted from the imprest account.
- If a student is not in complete uniform which includes the school bag (for Nur to Grade 4) and shoes , excluding the things not allowed (as per the details given in the poster), then
- For the first two instances, verbal warnings will be given to the student.
- On the third instance, the parents will receive a DD from the HRT.
- On the fourth instance, the student will not be allowed to attend school. In this case, the parent will have to come to school and take their child home.
This policy will be effective from 3rd July, 2017.
Below instructions are applicable throughout the year including Term examinations and Unit tests:-
1) You have to have Normal electronic calculator (Neither scientific nor GDC) only.
2) You have to bring your own Calculator.
3) Calculators will not be provided from the school.
4) You will not be allowed to use other’s calculator during the examination(for both unit test and term exam).