Circle Time :
Revision of :
Morning has come…
If you are happy and you know it!
Thumbkin he can dance..
Oh the cuckoo! Oh the cuckoo!
WOW (Word of the week) :
healthy and components
Phonological Awareness :
1) Show and tell : Students were asked to choose any object (bag, bottle, tiffin etc) of their choice for show and tell. They had to speak a minimum of 5 sentences in English about their object.
2) Whisper your name game.
Read alouds :
Read alouds were conducted from the Sr. Kg monthly read aloud list.
Writing of forward and backward numbers (1-30) in the notebook.
1) Introduction of fall letters [lowercase] (g,j,p,q,y) and writing the same in the notebook using the sky, grass and land concept.
2) Revising the tricky words with a game. (I, we, he, she, me, be, was, to, do, of, are, all, come, some, here, said, there, they, you, your, go, no, my, one, by, only, old, like, live, have, little, down, what, when)
3) Revision of tall letters.(b,d,f,h,k,l,t)
TDT : Who we are.
Central Idea : Choices people make affect their health and well being.
- Tuning in to the new unit was done through the Mystery box, puzzles and mind map activity. Five components of healthy living were reinforced with the following rhyme :
“There are 5 components of a healthy lifestyle , eya eya o…
Eat healthy food, be hygienic, exercise, recreation, rest,rest rest.”
Writing lowercase letters (g,j,q,y,p) (5 times) in the notebook.(Please follow the column format which has been done as classwork in the notebook for the homework.)
Number Fire-fly book Page nos- 17,18,19
Important points :
-Kindly revise the taught concept of Math and language.
-Give writing practice of the alphabets [lowercase].
😊Have a nice weekend!😊
Sr KG Team.