The poem ‘A City Bus of Pune’ by Varun Tembwalkar was read from the chapter. The students tried to comprehend the poem using the strategy ‘Monitoring inner
Write supporting details for ‘Peacock is a beautiful bird’ on an A 4 sheet. You can create a mindmap.
Talk to your elders and inquire why do they do Puja/religious practice every day.How does it help them in their well Being. Write a reflection in your UOI notebook.
Keep reading for your BOOK CLUB. Get an approval for the books that you have chosen for this month by tomorrow.
Language: Complete the paragraph from ‘The Valley of Diamonds’ as discussed in class.
Work on the experiments that you have selected for the assembly. You need to get all the materials to school tomorrow so that you can try out the experiment. Also be ready with the explanation of the experiment.
Note: The mixed bag homework(Language and Math) and the other Language homework of 6th July need to be completed and submitted by tomorrow without fail. Any excuses for not completing the homework will not be entertained.
Solve the following worksheet in your Math notebook:
- https://drive.google.com/a/fountainheadschools.org/file/d/0BzOYtqWFuys2RlBvS0RGLUdsdEk/view?usp=sharing1 – Worksheet on Decimals
- https://drive.google.com/a/fountainheadschools.org/file/d/0BzOYtqWFuys2dHBPQWhrcW5yZ1k/view?usp=sharing – Worksheet on Fractions
Dear Parents & Students,
Please be noted that the 1st 2 trial sessions (15th & 16th July) will only be for Grade 7, 8 & 11. Hence, Grade 9 students do not have to come for Service sessions on 15th & 16th July.
Once we finalize the sessions and details for Grade 9, we shall share the same with you.
U.O.I: Kindness Challenge – Day 1
Write the reflection in your kindness booklet.
Grade9 – All
Homework assigned by: email@example.com
Submission Date: Mon Jul 24 2017 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: No
Details: Unit-2 – Communication and Internet Technologies.
Expected Time: 40
Task 1: Add the following and write whether the answer is odd or even.
a) 234+577 b) 456+789 c) 975+543 d) 864+358
Task 2: Subtract the following and write whether the answer is odd or even.
a) 387-294 b) 765-321 c) 628-549 d) 453-213
Task 3: Write the ordinal numbers and number names for the following- 12, 14, 22, 23, 25, 30.
Dear Parents & Students,
As informed earlier in the mail and during the Orientation sessions with Grade 7, 8 & 11, here is the Batch allocation & Bus routes for the Service Program 2017-18 for all to refer.
Kindly visit the link given below to view the Google sheet with Batch wise student’s allocation and Bus routes.
Batch dates & details:
|Days/timings||Total number of sessions to be attended by each student||Batches (Total 3 batches)|
|Saturdays: 3:30 to 5:30 pm
Sundays: 9 to 11 am
|6 sessions||1st batch:
1st session: 15th & 16th July
2nd session: 22nd & 23rd July
3rd session: 29th & 30th July
|6 sessions||2nd batch:
1st session – 12 & 13 Aug
2nd session -19 & 20 Aug
3rd session- 26 & 27 Aug 2017
|6 sessions||3rd Batch:
1st session – 9 & 10 Sept
2nd session -16 & 17 sept
3rd session- 23 & 24sept
Expectation from each student:
- Every student must come to the service session in FS school uniform. The students must have the LONG PANTS on and NO SHORTS will be allowed, for both boys and girls. If any student arrives wearing the shorts (Uniform shorts or any other) will have consequences.
- Each student must carry their own snack (following the friday food policy). PANTRY WILL NOT BE OPEN.
- NO GADGETS (mobile phones, mp3/4 players, ipods, ipads, laptops, cameras, smart watches) will be allowed to these sessions.
- Each student is expected to show complete discipline and dedication towards the program and must be self-motivated to explore and bring better progress in each of their subject areas.
- Reflection (can be pictures also) will have to be posted on blog, the guidelines of which will be explained to the students during their orientation sessions.
- Completion of each student’s service program will be examined on the basis of their attendance to the sessions plus basic level of involvement which will be certified by the adult supervisors.
In case your name is not in the list or for any other query kindly mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org