This year, we are having math event namely – “Mathathon”. As the word Mathathon itself is self-descriptive, meaning an event which will check your speed and conceptual understanding in Math. You will have limited time and you will be required to solve calculation based questions (questions based on general math and logic) within the given time frame. Student who will solve maximum questions correctly in minimum time will be awarded.
Details of the event is as follows:
Date of event : 04th August 2017
Time: 2:15 – 3:05 pm
Venues: Grade 7 All sections – Assembly area and Bridge Area
Grade 8 – Hippodrome (Elan, Exuberance, Verve, Zest, Zing) and Pulse (Ardour and Vivacity)
Grade 9 – New gym area (Fortuity, Revelation, Serendipity) and Yoga hall (Epiphany and Eureka)
- Each correct question will carry 1 mark. No negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answer.
- You are required to write only the final answer.
- No calculators will be allowed.
- You need to carry your stationery box.
- Question paper will be handed over to you at the time of event. You will also get rough sheets to do rough calculations. You don’t have to carry any book with you. However, you can carry writing pad, if needed.
- Please be on time.
- It is an inter-house event.
So, pull up your socks and get ready for the fun filled competition.
Thanks and Regards,
Senior School Math Team