Dear parents and students,
Please find below the details of the syllabus of International Mathematics- Extended (0607) for the 1st Term examination of 2017-2018.
4) Set Theory (from Grade- 9 curriculum)
5) Quadratic Equations (from Grade- 9 curriculum)
6) Sequences (from Grade- 9 curriculum)
7) Trigonometry & Bearings (from Grade- 9 curriculum)
8) Circle Theorem (from Grade- 9 curriculum)
There will be 3 papers in International Mathematics – Extended exam :
- All the instructions will be available on the cover page of the question booklet. Please read those instructions before attempting the paper.
- Entire paper is to be written in the space provided in question booklet. No additional graphs or supplementary will be provided.
- Formula list will be provided in the question paper of Paper- 2 and Paper- 4.
- All the resources related to graph needs to be carried by you. Sharing of GDC/any resources during the examination will not be allowed.
Thanks and Regards,
Grade- 10 Math Team.