- The mathematical concept of expanded form was revised with 6 digit numbers.
- Students compared 6 digit numbers by putting the appropriate sign (‘<’, ‘>’ or ‘=’).
- First Book Review of the month was conducted.
- The 3rd chapter – The Land of Topsy – Turvy was read. The students tried to guess the meaning of the difficult words from the context first and then checked with a dictionary if their guess was correct.
- Daniel’s Dog by Jollen Bogart and Janet Wilson
- My very own octopus by Bernard Most
Refer common blog for Hindi and Gujarati homework.