Circle Time :
Revision of all the rhymes.
Read aloud of the following books:
- Shapes and Colors by NA
- Rabbits and Raindrops by Kim Arnoksy
- Itchy, Itchy Chicken Pox by Grace Maccarone
- My Dad is a Builder by Lynne Rickwards and Timothy Hustache
- A Hot Day by Alison Hawes and Maxine Lee
Central idea: Transportation connects to the community near and far.
- Integration with VA: Students made ‘Fire engine’’ through art and craft.
- Summative assessment for the UOI.
UOI: (Year long unit)
Central idea: We play to explore and have fun.
- Picnic to a Farm house.
- A Tisket a tasket game.
- Treasure hunt in the sand pit.
- Word of the week: Excuse me.
- Show and tell on their favourite vehicle.
- Picture talk.
Phonological Awareness :
- Rhyming words.
- Association and quantification of numbers 5 to 10 through different manipulatives.
- Revision of numbers ‘1 to 3’
- Revision of pre math concept ‘more’ and ‘less’.
- Introduction of shape “Triangle”.
Homework : Draw a line to match the front half of each transport with it’s back.
- Kindly share your child’s reflection through daily diary, so we can display it on the action board.
- Kindly send a raincoat regularly.
Have a lovely weekend!