Read alouds from the Sr. KG monthly read aloud list.
- Revision of O’clock.
- Number names 21 to 30 were introduced.
- Introduction of ascending order (26-50)
- Revision of after/before/middle numbers and number names through learning centers.
- Blending and segmentation of CCVC words (consonant-consonant-vowel-consonant) and CVCC words (consonant-vowel-consonant-consonant).
- Revision of tricky words done till date.
- Writing of tricky words:
could, would, should,two,right
- Dictation of tricky words was conducted.
- Introduction of diagraph “ai” was done.
TDT : How we organize ourselves.
Central Idea : Planning an event requires a multitude of skills.
- Final event – Students along with the mentor teachers started planning for their final event.
- Summative assessment- Picnic, Navratri and Fun zone were held.
Math: Writing of number names 1 to 20 (2 times) in the notebook.
Language: Writing of the following tricky words 5 times in notebook:
could, should, would, right, two.
Important points :
- Kindly send raincoat every day.
- Kindly ensure revision of taught concepts in Math.
- Kindly ensure daily revision of tricky words.
- Kindly conduct read alouds everyday.
- Give writing practice for the taught number names (One to Thirty only).
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sr. KG Team.