Phonological Awareness :
- Various phonological awareness activities were done.
WOW (Word of the week) :
Read alouds from Sr. KG monthly read aloud list.
- Introduction of ‘skip counting by 2’.
- Revision of O’clock.
- Revision of after/before/middle numbers and number names through learning centers.
- Writing of tricky words:
Four, goes, does, made
- Introduction of digraph “oa” was done.
- Blending and segmentation of CCVC words (consonant-consonant-vowel-consonant) and CVCC words (consonant-vowel-consonant-consonant).
- Revision of tricky words done till date.
TDT : How we organize ourselves.
Central Idea : Planning an event requires a multitude of skills.
- Final event – Students along with the mentor teachers started planning for their final event.
- Summative assessment- Funfair was held.
TDT : How we express ourselves.
Central Idea : We can express ourselves in many different ways.
- Introduction of various emotions through read alouds
- Teacher created a mind map of different emotions
Language: Writing of the following ‘ai’ words 3 times:
pail, maid, snail, sail, mail, train, brain, nail, fail, chain, rain. (Kindly follow the classwork format)
Important points :
- Kindly ensure revision of taught concepts in Math.
- Kindly ensure daily revision of tricky words.
- Kindly conduct read aloud everyday.
- Give writing practice for the taught number names (One to Thirty only).
Have a marvellous weekend!
Sr. KG Team. 🙂