Star of the day: Jal Desai (For being knowledgeable and sharing the learning of the unit)
Math: Student solved math SA on measurement.
Language: Students took FA on poem comprehension – simile.
CT: Prior knowledge assessment on sexuality education and reflection on the same.
Students will solve the following:
1) Lisa’s nail is 6 centimeters long. Nancy’s nail is 2 centimeters shorter than Lisa’s. How many centimeters long is Nancy’s nail?
2) Julie’s bedroom is 12 meters long. Alia’s bedroom is 4 meters longer than Julie’s. How many meters long is Alia’s bedroom?
3) A square has an area of 49 square cm. What is the perimeter of the square?
4) How many boxes of 32 chocolates will be required to serve 160 students of grade 4? Remember: Each student gets only 1 chocolate.
5) Find the area and perimeter of a square whose length is 8 cm.
6) Find the area and perimeter of a rectangle whose length is 5 cm and breadth is 7 cm.
7) 2 l 500 ml = ___ ml
8) 5 kg 200 g = __ g
9) 5 cm = ___ mm
UOI: Students have to research about famous personalities who have been physically or mentally challenged and bring pictures or articles on the same.
Keep reading 🙂