Students took up Measurement summative assessment.
Students took up formative assessment on the figure of speech ‘Simile’.[Circle Time]
Prior knowledge assessment on ‘Sexuality Education’ was taken up.
Students have to solve the following in their Math notebook:
1) Lina’s nail is 6 centimeters long. Nancy’s nail is 2 centimeters shorter than Lisa’s. How many centimeters long is Nancy’s nail?
2) Julie’s bedroom is 12 meters long. Alia’s bedroom is 4 meters longer than Julie’s. How many meters long is Alia’s bedroom?
3) A square has an area of 49 square cm. What is the perimeter of the square?
4) How many boxes of 32 chocolates will be required to serve 160 students of grade 4? Remember: Each student gets only 1 chocolate.
5) For Aashvi’s birthday party, her mom ordered 10 cans of orange juice. Each can contained 1 litre 250 ml of orange juice. At the end of the party, 2 l was left. How much millilitre of orange juice was consumed?
6) Find the area and perimeter of a square whose length is 8 cm.
7) Find the area and perimeter of a rectangle whose length is 5 cm and breadth is 7 cm.
8) 2l 500 ml = ___ ml
9) 5 kg 200 g = __ g
10) 5 cm = ___ mm
Explore this blend space link to revise the math concepts:
Unit Of Inquiry: