As the final PYP year of your ward draws to a close in the next few months, I am sure many of you would be wondering about the next phase of your child’s education journey. The teenage years are, arguably, the most crucial years in a student’s life: this is the age of discovering career interests, transitioning from a child to an adult, heartaches and heartbreaks, cell phones and much more. At Fountainhead, we recognize that education goes beyond subject/ content knowledge. The IB MYP programme supports this belief perfectly. To orient you about the next chapter of your child’s education in senior years, we have organised a workshop for you. It may provide you with some insights that you may not have considered previously.
It is highly recommended that you attend this hands-on workshop which will acquaint you with the following topics -:
- What new exciting things can students look forward to in the Senior School?
- The Diploma Programme (DP) results & placements
- Why is the International Baccalaureate (IB) the right choice of board for the future?
- Understanding the MYP framework
- How the MYP is similar & different from the PYP?
This session will be led by the Senior School Leadership Team. We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity which will help you engage and support your ward in his/her learning journey.
Day & Date: Wednesday, 11th October, 2017.
Time: 8:30 – 10:30 am
Breakfast: 10:30 am onward – Bon Appetit