Grade8 – G8 Ardour
Homework assigned by: email@example.com
Submission Date: Wed Nov 08 2017 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: Yes
Details: The homework has been posted in Google Classroom.
No excuses will be entertained for not completing the homework.
Expected Time: 40 minutes minutes
Day 1 Monday
Math: Diwali homework was discussed and students checked their work. Commutative property and Inverse relation of numbers was revised.
Language: Diwali homework was discussed and students checked their work. Passage of discussion and the writing process was revised.
UOI: Learners revised the Landforms and Waterbodies. Later, the Central Idea was unpacked.
Write 5 examples of Commutative property(Eg: 2+3=3+2)
Write 5 examples of Inverse relation(Eg: 5+6=11 Thus, 11-5=6 and 11-6=5)
Have a lovely day:)
Grade 6 students are learning about different types of forces and its impact. To facilitate experiential learning and immerse them into this concept we have planned a trip to Adlabs-Imagica, along with nature camp to Durshet.
Durshet camp (Campsite is about 400 kms from Surat and just 8 kms ahead of Adlab Imagica., a sprawling 30 acre property with unique treetop rooms, tiled huts, rooms and dormitories in a fantastic forest setting. Activities available include Kayaking in the superb Moho Khurd Dam, Rappelling,Valley Crossing, Mountain Biking.)
Date: 16-17-18 November 2017
|Wednesday, 15 November 2017|
Leave from Vanita Vishram Ground, Opp. Mahavir Cardiac Hospital.
Travel by Sleeper AC Bus.
All students are requested to reach Vanita Vishram ground by 10:30 pm
Buses will leave sharp by 11:00 pm
|Thursday, 16 November 2017|
|8:00 am||Reach campsite|
|8:30 am||Allocation of room and freshen up|
|9:45 am||Group formation & basic instruction|
|10:00 am||Flying fox, Rappelling, Burma Bridge & Tarzan Swing|
|3:00 pm||Treasure hunt in different groups|
|4:30 pm||Evening snacks|
|5:15 pm||Group Games|
|6:30 pm||Preparation time for “ad mad show” – group performance in different groups|
|9:00 am||Camp Fun & d j party|
|Friday, 17 November 2017|
|6.30 a.m.||Wake up|
|7.00 a.m.||Morning exercise & short trek|
|8.00 a.m||Fresh n up|
|09.45 a.m||Departure for Imagica theme park|
|10.15 a.m||Enjoy Imagica theme park|
|As per Alloted Time||LUNCH and Evening SNACKS at Imagica|
|8.00 pm||Arrival at resort|
|9.30 p.m||Camp Fun|
|Saturday, 18 November 2017|
|6.30 a.m||Wake up|
|7.00 a.m||Fresh n up|
|8.00 a.m||Feedback & prize distribution|
|12:30 p.m||Lunch On way Nr. Vashi|
Arrival Back at Surat
Final time of arrival will be sent by SMS
Things to carry:
- Two pairs of casual clothes, shoes, sandals, sanitary requisites, torch, cap/hat
- Camera/binoculars are optional and students need to take care of the same
- One light bed sheet (body covering)
- Personal medicine, if any.
- Dry Snacks
- Accommodation will be in dormitories. At the campsite there are different dormitories available for boys and girls and each dormitories can accommodate 8, 12, 15, 18 and 21 people.
- Teachers will stay with students in their dormitories.
- Each dormitory will have at least one adult staying with students.
Important points to be noted:
- Any kind of electronic instruments like mobile phones, music player, I-pod, I-pad, playstation is NOT ALLOWED. Parents please ensure that students do not carry these items, if found it will be confiscated.
- You can carry cards/board games to play in bus during travelling.
- All students need to carry school uniform and their school ID-card with them. It is mandatory for all students to wear school uniform during the visit to Imagica.
- Dry snacks to be carried for travelling as per friday Food policy.
- School will be carrying dry snacks like chevda, chikki and peanuts.
- While returning from campsite, lunch will be taken on highway as mentioned and packed evening snack will be provided to students.
- Students can bring upto Rs. 500/-
In case of any concern, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.