“ Every child is an artist ”
We are pleased to invite the students to participate in the Visual Art Inter house Competition, which is organised on 16th December 2017. The Inter House competition is a platform where students can explore and express their creativity.
Students can use the media:
Grade 1-2-3: Crayon, Oil pastel and Sketch pen.
Grade 4 : Pencil colour and Oil pastel
Grade 5-6 : Poster colour and Watercolour
Rules for the competition
- A3 – Drawing sheets will be given by school.
- Students have to carry their own resources.
- No ready made drawings are allowed for the reference.
- Topics will be give on the spot.
- Time limit will be 2 hours.
Interested students need to fill up the google form link, given below.
The deadline to fill the form is 11th December 2017.
Transport route will be declared two days earlier to the competition.
Note:-No entry will accepted and entertained after the deadline.