Students of Grade 11 will be visiting Ranthambore and Jaipur for their educational trip in December 2017. Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan and also known as Pink city. Ranthambhore is the fortieth largest national parks in northern India, famous for Tiger reserves.
Dates: 23rd Dec to 30th Dec, 2017
|23rd Dec||Gather at Surat Railway station. Near Food express, Ground floor by 8:00 pm|
Departure for Madhopur Junction
Train name: August Kranti
Train no: 12953
Train boarding time: 8:50 pm
Reach Sawai Madhopur
Take a bus to RTR (Ranthambore tiger reserve) (STAY AT NATIONAL RESORT)
Trek to fort
Lunch at the resort
Safari (Game drives)
|25th Dec||Safari (Game drives)
Village visit (CAS) – Help villagers in making handicrafts
Leave for Bharatpur (5 hours drive)
Lunch at hotel (BIRDER’S INN)
Bird watching in evening
Team building games at the hotel
Cycle Birding with experts (BHARATPUR national park)
Leave for Jaipur (3 and half hour drive)
Lunch on the way
Reach hotel (GOYAL PALACE) and rest
Sightseeing (JAIPUR)- City Palace and Hawa Mahal
Evening at central park (recreational activities)
|29th Dec||Wind up and brunch at hotel.
Jantar Mantar/ Albert Museum (JAIPUR)
Departure for Surat
Train Name: Jaipur BCT Superfast Express
Train no: 12956
Boarding time: 2:00 pm
|30th Dec||Arrival Surat by 3:30 am early morning on 30th December.|
Things to carry:
- Four pairs of clothes, shorts or comfortable fit pants.
- Sweater/ jacket/ Pullover mandatory
- Bath towel, sunscreen lotion, cap, sunglasses, string for spectacles
- Torch, sports shoes, socks, floaters/water bottle with strap
- Daypack and sanitary requisites and polybag for wet/soiled clothes, etc.
- All these items preferably packed in a rucksack, that is easier to carry.
- Aadhar Card/School ID card is mandatory for all students to carry as it will be required during train journey and safari.
- Students are allowed to carry I-pods/music players/speaker (with no other function) on the trip. MOBILE PHONES ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. If found, it will be confiscated.
- Students can carry cards/board games for train journey.
- Dry snacks to be carried for travelling as per Friday Food policy.
- Dry snacks like chevda, chikki and peanuts will be provided by the school.
- Students can bring up to Rs. 1500/-.
- Do not bring any valuables to the camp. Binoculars and cameras to be brought at owners risk.
- Medical facility in the form of first-aid will be available.
In case of any query, feel free to contact us at email@example.com