Task 1: look at your previous graphs in your graph books and calculate the average using the frequency table data.
Task 2: Solve Line Graph math worksheet.
(Plot the graph, write the conclusion and find the average)
Task 3: Solve Math mix bag in your Math homework notebook.
Solve the following in Maths Notebook
Task 1: Last Sunday grade 4 teachers visited ‘Mcdonald’ for a get together. There were in all 11 members. Everyone placed different orders and at the end of the party they shared the expenses. Read the questions given below and write answers with proper steps.
- Mc Float (Coke / Fanta) Rs. 25/-
- Veg Pizza McPuff. Rs. 25/-
- Mc Spicy Paneer Rs. 116/-
- Mc Veg Maharaja Rs. 101/-
- French Fries (R) Rs. 50 /-
- French Fries (M) Rs. 80 /-
- French Fries (L) Rs. 110/-
- Sweta ma`am bought a Mc Float (Coke), French Fries (M), 2 Mc Aloo Tikki, how much money did she pay?
- Ritu ma`am bought McFlurry Oreo and Mc Spicy Paneer, how much change would she have received, if she paid Rs. 500?
- Suparna ma`am bought 2 Mc. Aloo Wrap, 1 French Fries (R) and 3 Mc Float (Fanta) how much did it cost?
- If McFloat was of 230 ml. What is the total quantity of McFloat bought by Suparna ma`am and Sweta ma`am?
- After eating everyone felt thirsty, hence they purchased 7 bottles of water, 550 ml each. What would be the total quantity of water? Answer in l.
- If the length of Mcdonald’s waiting room is 15m and breadth is 10m. What will be the area of the waiting room.
- If each teacher was carrying Rs. 8,000/- for the party. What was the total amount they all were carrying?
- How much did each teacher contribute if the bill was of Rs. 5,280/-
Goals catered by the homework:
Use reference books, dictionaries, thesaurus and computer and web based applications with increasing independence and responsibility.
Discuss personality and behavior of storybook characters, commenting on reasons why they might react in particular ways.
3-Know how to skim and scan texts
Answer the following questions in your Language EE notebook.
Note- The questions are based on the reader “ Chitty Chitty Bang Bang”
A- Understanding the texts.
1- What are the main characters in the story?
2- How was the setting of the Garage?
B- Looking at language.( Chapter -3)
Find the synonyms of the following words using thesaurus and also form brilliant sentences of the same.
C- Exploring the characters.
1- What was the name given to MR. Caractacus by his neighbours?
2- Describe the character of Mr, Pott in your own words.( Refer Chapter 1 from Empowering English )
3- How did commander Pott earn money to buy a car?
D- Taking it further.
1- If you were asked to buy a car, what kind of car you will buy, What extraordinary feature you wish your car should have?
Important: Monday is Day 2, Prepare for you December 1st book review.
Star of the day: Sumit Hirawat, Yajat Patel (LWE participation and enthusiasm) Harshika baid (Wrote a splendid conclusion for her line graph) and Parishree Randeria ( for showing remarkable performance in calculating the average of given data )
Quote of the Day:https://www.google.co.in/search?biw=1920&bih=857&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=0wUpWszkCMb7vgSsmqPACw&q=enourmas+quotes&oq=enourmas+quotes&gs_l=psy-ab.3…151906.161506.0.1617126.96.36.199.0.0.0.0.0..0.0….0…1c.1.64.psy-ab..188.8.131.52…0.DYmUoV2srbU#imgrc=nsVAzKpKiAz9TM: