This post has updated cafeteria menu and some other important points to note about our cafeteria services. It is required that students, staff and parents go through it so that we are all on the same page
Important points to note about Relish:
1. Cafeteria services are available for all staff and students from G1 to G12.
2. Cafeteria timings:
All the items will be available during the following break times [i.e. Today’s special and Regular items].
Main canteen on ground floor 8:10 am to 9:30 am [for staff]
PYP break time (mobile pantry on first-floor block 6 and second-floor block 6): 8:15 am to 8:35 am
Senior School(SS) break time (mobile pantry on first-floor block 1, second-floor block 1 and second-floor block 3): 10:05 to 10:25
Only Regular items will be sold during exit pantry [Exit pantry is the term describing mobile pantry for students/staff when they are leaving school]
Exit pantry PYP (in Rendezvous) 1:20 pm to 1:45 pm
Exit pantry SS (in Rendezvous and near block 1 bridge) 3:00 pm to 3:10 pm
Rest of the times cafeteria will serve only drinks.
3. The objective of having a canteen on premises is to provide as a supplement to food that students and staff bring from home where needed or for times when we are unable to get a healthy and filling meal from home.
4. We sell two hot breakfasts (today’s special) on any given day except for student non-working days when we serve one item due to less number and hence less requirement.
5. We would really like that you get an option to choose from both hot breakfasts and for that, we take care to make proportionately enough to meet demands without generating excess. Beginning of both- PYP and SS- breaks we will ensure to stock both items.
But it is possible that we run out of one of the items while the other is available along with regular items. Now, this could happen due to several reasons- the difference in popularity, price, portion size, time to make or bring from kitchen and re-stock in last minutes of break-time etc.
This is a fairly acceptable situation where you can still choose to eat the other special item or choose from regular items.
6. Please note that from now onward we’ll only be selling Rs. 5, Rs. 10, and Rs. 30 coupons. Coupon worth other denominations that you already have will be accepted. This move is to reduce the transaction time and hence make our cafeteria services more efficient. [This is on trial basis and if for any unforeseen reason we find that this system is not working you will be duly notified of the change]
**For this same reason, we have changed the price of Amul chaas which is MRP 12 to Rs. 10 (until further rate revision).
7. We are starting to serve small plate for customers who might want to eat less or take a smaller portion of a second helping. This is only on trial basis.
[As you might notice we have avoided Rs. 12 for small plates to avoid tendering Rs. 2 and Rs. 3 coupon which will soon be discontinued]
8. Availability of market-bought items like cheese, lassi etc is based on supply by the vendor. In case of longer delay, we might substitute the item with other alike brands to meet demands.
For e.g. Company has stopped production of mango lassi as of now and hence it won’t be available in the canteen. Plain lassi will be.
All changes will be applicable from 18 Dec, Monday.