Math- Complete the reflection sheet on ‘Integers’ sent home today.
Action evidence – Work on the action evidence for ‘Who we are’ and ‘Integers’ and submit the same to me tomorrow.
Language: Learn the following words for Dictation which will be conducted in the next week:
Note : Avoid staying absent tomorrow as we will have Math Game board presentation.
Solve the following in your math NB
- Julie bought 9 bottles of maple syrup. Each bottle contained 9.2 gms of syrup. How many grams of syrup did Julie buy in total?
- Suresh was weighing the amount of candy he received for Christmas. If he received 8.25 kg and his brother received 18.9 kg, how much candy did they get all together?convert it in gm.
- Devang’s dog eats 0.7 kilograms of dog food each day. How much dog food will Devang’s dog eat in 3 days?
- priya bought two rolls of tape. The first roll had 70.49 meters of tape and the second roll had 98.88 meters of tape. How many meters of tape did Supriya buy in all?Convert it in km
Language – Write a summary of Ch. 5 and 6 in the sheet given.
Find the meanings of the dictation words posted and write it in your language EE notebook.
LWE – Complete the weekend task for Week 10
Note : Do the dictation correction and get it signed.
Math and UOI:-
Select a portfolio piece for this unit. Do not upload it today. We will do it sometime tomorrow in class.
Students explored butterfly kit to make simple machines and understood its functions.
- Teacher role modeled the multiplication of the 2-digit number by 1-digit number using the traditional method.
- Students practiced the multiplication of the 2-digit number by the 1-digit number (with regrouping) using the traditional method.
Complete the given worksheet.
Students practiced the multiplication of 2-digit number by 2-digit number (with regrouping) using traditional method.
Students learnt how machines have reduced the work of people. Also how have machines changed our life?
Solve the following multiplication sums using Traditional method:
54 x 2
45 x 4
65 x 7
35 x 3
96 x 2
Complete the worksheet given to you.
Note for parents : Kindly send any artefacts or a machine tomorrow for a class activity .(As discussed in class)
Happy Reading 🙂
[Highlight Of The Day]
Q1) Solve the following multiplication sums using any method (Area model/Partial product/Lattice):
a) 45 x 76
b) 651 x 87
c) 87 x 26
d) 55 x 19
e) 46 x 54
f) 99 x 31
Refer the link to decoding .
U.O.I: Students reflected on the field trip where they were exposed to various arts of different artists. They also responded about how every artist had a different purpose behind creating their artwork.
Math: Decimal Workbook- Pg. 12 to 14 (as told in the class).
Day 2 Thursday
Language: Chapter 9 was read and explained by the teacher.
UOI: Learners observed a few machines and identified the Simple Machines used in them. Learners also solved a worksheet related to Simple Machines.
LD : Complete Week 14 (if any left) and Week 15 day 1.
Have a lovely day 🙂
Math: Learners practiced LCM sums and further attempted the FA.
Language Reader: Learners were introduced to the comprehension strategy “Reading like a Writer.” They attempted the comprehension of chapter 5 of the reader using this strategy. They bifurcated the notes in two main headings – Process(Thinking) and Craft(Writing). All that they comprehended, questioned, answered and inferred were noted in Process and the creative writing from the reader were noted in Craft.
- Complete the notes till the page read in the class.
- From the chapter, choose two brilliant words and create two sentences on each, in your vocab notepad.
- From the chapter, choose two words and find two synonyms of each word and create sentences using the synonyms in your vocab notepad.