Revision of the rhyme: Rhymes done till date
Word of the week:
Phonological Awareness :
Various phonological awareness activities were done.
Read alouds from Sr. KG monthly read aloud list.
- Introduction of the concept “Skip count by 10”
- Introduction of Number names 91-99, writing in notebook once.
- Revision of all mathematical concepts taught till date through centers and workbook.
- Dictation of ‘qu’ was taken
- Revision of digraphs ‘ai, oa, ie, ee, or, ng, oo, oo, sh, ch, qu, th, th’ through learning centers
(Rotation and Revolution)
TDT : How the world works
Central Idea : The Earth’s natural cycles influence the activity of living things.
- Read alouds and Gallery walk.
- Discussion on impact of seasons on human beings.
- Connection between TDT and Central idea was done
- Revision of the following vocabulary: hibernation, migration, revolution, orbit, axis, Northern hemisphere, Southern hemisphere, poles, rotation.
Language: Write the following ‘th and th’ words (2 times) in the notebook:
‘th’:- (thank, theft, thin, thing, think, thick, path, thump, sixth, moth)
Math: Write days of the week once in the notebook. (Follow the CW format)
Important points :
- Please note that the library books will be issued on Monday, kindly ensure that you return the books on time.
- Every Wednesday is a fruit day.
- Kindly ensure revision of taught concepts in Math.
- Kindly ensure daily revision of tricky words (reading and writing).
- Kindly conduct at least one read aloud everyday.
- Give writing practice for the taught number names (One to Ninety nine only).
Have a fantastic weekend !
Sr. KG Team.