Practice of rhymes for Y-box.
Read alouds from Sr. KG monthly read aloud list.
- Introduction of the concept “half past”
- Revision of all mathematical concepts taught till date through centers and workbook.
- Formative assessment of numbers Forward(1-99) and backward (99-1) was taken.
- Revision of digraphs “ai, oa, ie, ee, or, ng” was done.
- Revision of tricky words with sentence writing in notebook.
(Rotation and Revolution)
TDT : How the world works
Central Idea : The Earth’s natural cycles influence the activity of living things.
- Students were given exposure to the world map.
- Self reflection of the unit was taken.
Language: Write the following ‘ th’ words (2 times) in the notebook:
“Th” words – (then, than, them, this, that, with, smooth, they)
Math: Firefly number book pg no-. 36, 38, 43
Important points for night out :
Kindly find the list of items students need to bring:
- Toilet accessories.
- One pair of clothes, one nightwear & footwear
- Thick and Warm blanket and bed sheet (Mattress and pillow will be provided from the school)
- Sweater/ Jacket/ Inner-wear (thermal, warm clothes/socks ). All students should wear at least 4 layers of clothes (thermals, half sleeves t-shirt, full sleeves t-shirt and jacket/ sweater), should wear 2 pairs of socks (1 cotton and 1 woolen) and a pair of gloves.
- Bottoms: Thermals followed by 2 layers of pants
- Woolen caps/ monkey caps/ scarves
- 2 layers of covers (Bedsheet and Blanket)
- Mosquito repellent
Have a fantastic weekend !
Sr. KG Team.