Practice of rhymes for Y-box.
Read alouds from Sr. KG monthly read aloud list.
- Introduction of the concept “addition” through a story.
- Revision of the concept “half past” through a worksheet.
- Introduction of “ou” digraph was done.
- Revision of tricky words with sentence writing in notebook.
- Dictation of “th” and “ th” digraph words.
Language: Write the following ‘ ou’ words (2 times) in the notebook:
“ou” words – (out, loud, noun, cloud, trout, scout, snout, spout, sprout, joust, found, round, sound, ground, count, proud, shout, couch, mouth,south, crouch, about, around, aloud.)
Math: Write forward counting (1-99) and Backward counting ( 99-1) (1 time) in the notebook.
Important points :
- Please note that the library books will be issued on Monday, kindly ensure that you return the books on time.
- Every Wednesday is a fruit day.
- Kindly ensure revision of taught concepts in Math.
- Kindly ensure daily revision of tricky words (reading and writing).
- Kindly conduct at least one read aloud everyday.
- Give writing practice for the taught number names (One to Ninety nine only).
Happy Republic Day and have a fantabulous weekend !
Sr. KG Team.