Eggless Chocolate Cake II
Look at the cake recipe and answer the following questions:
- Looking at the recipe identify a mixed fraction given:
- What does the mix fraction mean explain in a sentence.
- Look at the image carefully. How many people can this recipe serve?
- If we have to use the same recipe to serve 48 people:
- How much “sifted all purpose flour” is required?
- How much salt is required?
Arrange the following fractions in ascending order:
a) 1/4 , 2/8 , 4/16 , 20/80
b) 2/12 , 3/9 , 10/70 , 3/4
c) 1/12, 4/7 , 2/4 , 12/12
Stars of the day: Prisha Mehta (writing an exceptional narrative piece) and Zoyaan Jariwala ( for showing progress and great efforts in math in addition to writing an exceptional narrative piece in language)
Quotes Poems of the day:
Poem by Twishi Ruchandani:
Poem by Kavya Shah: