Star of the day: Shreyan Bhasin and Dheer Gandhi (For being an exemplary presenter)
Students have to solve the following word problems in their Math notebook:
- Your class had a pizza party. 3/8 of one pizza was left over, and 4/6 of another pizza was left over. You put them both in a box. How much pizza do you have altogether?
- Dishika made cookies. She used 1/2 of a cup of flour and 1/10 of a cup of sugar. What did she use more, flour or sugar and by what fraction?
- Nitin completed 2 / 5 of Tuesday’s crossword and 8 / 9 of Wednesday’s crossword. In total, what fraction of these crosswords did he finish?
- Ananya has to read 2 books for school. she read 7 / 12 of the first book on Tuesday, and 1 / 2 of the second book on Monday. What total fraction of these two books has she read?
- Anaya has 1 / 2 of last week’s allowance and 8 / 9 of this week’s allowance. How much allowance in total does she have?
- LWE- Home weekend task: week 15
- Read the passage from the given and answer the questions in your Language writing notebook
Reference: Readworks passages
Happy reading 🙂